· The transitioning of Wuhai City’s economy to a green economy is well underway by 2022.
· By 2022, Wuhai city implements strengthened environmental protection frameworks and sustainable development policies and initiatives.
· Output 1: Policies and management frameworks related to the development planning of Wuhai's industrial sector in place and/or strengthened.
· Output 2: Wuhai City has the tools in place to become one of the first cities to be certified as a “green mining pilot” as per Chinese regulation.
· Output 3: Successful implementation of low-carbon actions, low carbon tools in place, and relevant persons with increased knowledge in low carbon technology and initiatives.
· Output 4: Policy recommendations on incentive policies and regulations in place.
· Output 5: Pilots in hydrogen economy and carbon circular economy initiatives conducted.
· Output 6: Pilots in carbon capture and utilisation technologies conducted.
· Output 7: Methodology in carbon emission reduction by fuel cells application in transportation sector in place.
· Output 8: Eco-tourism initiatives in mining related areas in place and/or strengthened.
· Output 9: Solid Waste Management (slag dumps) promoted and strengthened.
· Output 10: Capacity of Wuhai City in wetland management effectively strengthened.
· Output 11: New livelihood business model researched and demonstrated, and livelihood opportunities for men and women indigenous people strengthened.
· Output 12: Capacity of Wuhan City in planning and implementing environment education and communications effectively strengthened.