· Foster youth-led entrepreneurship and accelerate the implementation of the SDGs, with a strong focus on networking and policy-making;
· Join with stakeholders to build a systemic enabling environment for youth entrepreneurship to counter and engage with challenges of the Fourth Industrial Revolution;
· Provide a platform to showcase the work and achievements of young social entrepreneurs across the region through the Asia-Pacific Youth Impact Awards;
· Strengthen the capacity and south-south knowledge exchange for youth entrepreneurs and social innovators across the Asia-Pacific region.
Component 1: A regional policy dialogue on youth leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship convened on 1st -3rd August 2018
1. 300 participants from governments, incubators, civil society and private sectors, academia, youth organizations, start-ups attended the forum and committed to make contributions to build an enabling environment for youth entrepreneurship;
2. Youth Empowerment Alliance was launched to gather with enablers and discuss the how to strengthen the youth entrepreneurship ecosystem from their industry;
3. Awareness was raised to incorporate the SDGs to the business models;
4. Demo Day was conveyed to showcase the excellent Youth-led start-ups from Asia-Pacific region;
5. 3 most promising youth-led start-ups among the 17 selected and nominated teams from alliance partners in the Asia-Pacific region were awarded the outstanding SDG Enterprise awards.