Our Partner: Mary Kay Inc.
Mary Kay Inc. is a leading multi-level marketing and sales company that specializes in skin care, makeup, body care, and other cosmetic products. A prominent global firm, Mary Kay is committed to promoting female entrepreneurship. UNDP has a strong partnership with Mary Kay, jointly undertaking women empowerment projects.
UNDP’s partnership with Mary Kay Inc. was started in early 2012, along with the China Women's Development Foundation and the Yunnan Women’s Federation in Yunnan to promote female entrepreneurship among ethnic minority women. With 19.7 million Yuan contributed by Mary Kay, the company is dedicated to reaching cooperate social responsibility goals.
We work with Mary Kay to:
- Build private-public partnerships to achieve social and economic development goals
- Empower ethnic women to become future leaders and decision-makers in their community
- Enhance business development opportunities for ethnic minority and poor women in China through grants provided by the Mary Kay Women’s Small Business Fund
- Provide training and institutional support to Fund beneficiaries for effectiveness of grants
- Encourage growth of efficient women’s organizations by assisting in workforce management and modern entrepreneurship skills development
Learn about some of our achievements through our updated press releases.
To learn more about Mary Kay Inc. and its social performance, see its corporate site.