This document provides an overview of UNDP China's Country Programme for 2016-2020, including:
- Programme Rationale
- Programme Priorties and Partnerships
- Programme and Risk Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
The UNDAF provides a clear strategic direction for the UN system in China to support China over 2016-2020 in three priority areas:
- Poverty Reduction and Equitable Development – The aim is to help more people, particularly the vulnerable and disadvantaged, to enjoy improved living conditions and increased opportunities for economic, social and cultural development.
- Proved and Sustainable Environment – The aim is for more people to enjoy a cleaner, healthier and safer environment as a result of improved environmental protec-tion and sustainable green growth.
- Enhanced Global Engagement – The aim is to contribute to the effectiveness of Chi-na’s engagement in international cooperation for the mutual benefit of China and the world.
|China|| Standard Basic Framework Agreement (SBBA)
|China||Common Country Assessment (CCA)|
|China||2011-2015||United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF)|